Many ways to help
Help our legal systems become more fair, universal, and equitable by supporting civil legal aid.
- Donate to WisTAF.
- Donate to a WisTAF grant recipient.
- Urge your financial institution to join our Prime Partner program like these financial institutions already have.
If you're a lawyer, you can:
- Encourage your firm or organization to do one of the above.
- Offer your expertise through a pro bono or reduced-rate program.
If you're a lawyer, judge, or mediator involved in a class action:
- Name WisTAF a recipient of residual (cy pres) funds in the class action lawsuit. (In state courts, this is a statutory requirement for at least 50 percent of such funds.)
Thank you for helping to increase access to justice and well-being in Wisconsin.